miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

:3

 ... Just tell me the names of the stars in the sky
    what's your favorite song
    and tell me the names of the lovers you had
    before I came along...

...and don't ask me where all of the pain goes
cause you make me feel that I don't know myself
you say that you want me forever and I... I say love is not crime
so tell me the names of the children will have... at the end of the life...



...and just use your heart not your head...

Me sigue encantando esa canción... pero más tú que me haces el día con verte 5 minutos 
=* =*

2 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo2:46 p.m.

    No me puedo iir sigo viendo lo de la nueva compañía FES que onda ya vamonos jajaja no fue la persona que se sienta enfrente de ti porque hata te vas a comer con ella no???

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Que nooooo hombre que noooooo!!!!... Yo tampoco me puedo ir, estoy revisando tus NC =S

      Borrar